Starting New Care | The Toddler Book Series
‘Child’s Name’ goes to Daycare/Granny’s/School
Personalised books to support toddlers (and their parents) through transitions, big and small!
Written and created by Mandy Richardson (@raisetoddlers) and Hami Lawton (@meinthestory), The Toddler Book Series, is a set of personalised photo-story books designed to prepare toddlers for big and small transitions and empower
parents with the language and tools to support their toddler through these.
The simple narratives, beautiful visual illustrations and personalised photos will help toddlers to immediately recognise themselves and connect to the story and empower parents to talk honestly with their children about impending changes and the diversity of emotions and big feelings they may experience during these transitions.
All our books are designed and printed in Australia on certified eco-friendly paper.
Other books coming soon
- The New Baby Comes Home- ‘Child’s Name baby Brother/Sister comes Home
- The process of Toileting- ‘Child’s Name’ listens to his/her body.’
- Leaving the park/ friend’s house- ‘Child’s Name’ says goodbye to the Park/His/Her Friends
- Bedtime Routines- Child’s name says Goodnight
- Selfcare – Child’s Name takes can of himself/herself
How it Works
Step 1: Complete the form to provide us with personalised details
Step 2: Upload 6 photos
Step 3: Submit your order and await the delivery of your personalised toddler book.