Starting School or Daycare
Join us in this LIVE Workshop on Monday 22nd of January at 11am AWST (2PM Syd/Melb)
Starting school or daycare is a big milestone for both you and your little one. It can be both emotional and practically stressful. It is really important to understand that your narrative around transitioning into new caregiving plays a big role in how your little one responds to this change.
After being a Kindy teacher for years myself and helping both parents and their child to settle into a educational setting, I’d love to share with you in this workshop:
- Ways to prepare for this big transition prior to starting
- How to help them to settle in and attach to new caregivers
- How to support confident goodbyes
- What to expect after care and ways to reconnect
- Practical tips about self management without you there
- Supporting toileting in a new context
This will be a LIVE workshop and you will have the opportunity to ask questions. If you can’t make it LIVE, we will make the recording available to you after the workshop.
Please note our disclaimer here with respect to this product.
*** Free access to this workshop in the 1 month, 3 month and 12 month Raise Toddlers Membership